Jump Into Fall With This Toddler Reading List!
Happy Fall Family!
I don't know about you all but I couldn't be happier for the transition into fall. There's nothing better than a crisp morning, a light jacket, a cup o' joe, and cozying up at your favorite park with a great read! Whether your little is starting to explore reading on their own or you're still reading together, I've got a perfect reading list packed with lots of fall favorites!
1. It's Fall! by Linda Glaser
2. Apples and Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
3. Little Elliot: Fall Friends by Mike Curato
4. Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
5. Fall Harvests: Bringing in Food by Martha E. H. Rustad
6. Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
7. There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves by Lucille Colandro
8. The Busy Little Squirrel by Nancy Tafuri
9. Why Do Leaves Change Color? by Betsy Maestro
10. The Leaves on the Trees by Thom Wiley
11. The Berenstain Bears Harvest Festival by Mike Berenstain
12. Fall Weather: Cooler Temperatures by Martha E. H. Rustad
13. Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn by Kenard Pak
14. Arthur Jumps Into Fall by Marc Brown
15. Fancy Nancy and the Fall Foliage by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser
16. Watching the Seasons by Edana Eckart
17. Fall Leaves: Colorful and Crunchy by Martha E. H. Rustad
18. Mouse's First Fall by Lauren Thompson
19. Peppa's Windy Fall Day by Neville Astley
20. Fall: A Touch and Feel Book by Roger Priddy
Whether you like to read in a cozy corner, or curled up on the couch, or outside enjoying the fresh fall air, these books will mesmerize your little reader. Each one is packed with bold, bright colors and teaches your little about all the things that make this season special, weather, how the leaves will change, the harvest, and the joys of apple picking and pumpkin hunting.
Have a cozy week and happy reading!